Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why?

So, I'm up in Stockton this weekend with my cousin Tammie. She's like my best bud.

I have officially texted Charlie. Haha, it was okay, I guess. I'm not quiet sure. It's complicated, and I hate people being judgmental and telling me what they think instead of what they know. Honestly? I know he has a girlfriend. I know I shouldn't be saying half the stuff I'm saying, but I can't help it. We're only talking as friends, and I'll be damned if someone thinks I'm trying to ruin they're relationship, because I'm not. Life sucks.

Anyways, spent the day playing the clothespins game and chubby bunny. Learned some new stuff, I guess. Hmm, fashion show rehearsals on Tuesday, I think. If I made it in? o_o

In other news, I'm still working on everyone's Christmas presents. And I still have not opened ANYTHING. :< I want to peek so bad.

No comments: