Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fried

Eh.. Today wasn't a very productive day.. I woke up, and checked my e-mail at 6:40 in the morning. Turns out, I received an e-mail from a girl named Emi. About.. four to five.. months ago I think? I posted on a site asking for some pen pals who could help me with my Japanese, and in return, I would help with their English. She seems nice, but I guess we'll just have to see about that.

Mom drove me to school. Where I waited in front of the D-Commons so I could go take my AP Calculus AB exams. Our proctor.. had the most asian accent ever. He even stumbled on very easy words. All in all, a terrible and unclear proctor. I wonder who decides who proctors each exam..? The multiple-choice no calculator section was easy, but holy crap, the free response questions.. I didn't get any of them at all. I'm screwed. Crap. The test lasted from ~8:15 am - 12:30 pm. The test took a very long time. Calculus has fried my brain. I can hardly think straight, and I'm going to take a nap after this.

Last night, I signed up to take the SAT IIs, subject tests. The only school left was Logan HS, which is in Fremont. Oh my god, I have to wake up early on a Saturday. To take the damn SAT IIs.. God, that is so annoying..

I'm still waiting for news on my host family, but I'm attending the general orientation on May 16th, at Berkeley's Tilden Regional Park, or something like that. Hopefully by then, I'll have heard something about my host family. Now that I know I'm going.. I'm worrying about finishing up my school work so that I can survive this year with my GPA still intact. It's bad that I keep slipping in a lot of my classes...

I have a seven page research paper due tomorrow. On conformity. I haven't started yet. I'm screwed. Argh, wish me luck guys, but for now, it's time to take a nap.

No comments: