Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Lately, life's just not been too great.

Finals. It's really killing me how a few letters on a piece of paper can determine my whole future and career. Ugh. Honestly, I'm just trying to get through this week as fast as I can, but then I realize, I'd also want to stretch this week because I don't have enough time to finish everything. It's such a pain in the butt that all my classes are so weighty and that I'm borderline in a lot of my classes. Augh. So.. lets see, tomorrow, I have a final in my Calculus AB class and.. well, nothing much is happening tomorrow.. Thursday, I have Periods 1,2,3,4..? Is that correct? Which means a final in English and Chemistry. English is a speech, that I still need to organize.. I mean, I have my idea, but I need to organize it.. it's so scattered.. Chemistry, I'm screwed. I have a B+ in that class because I slack off on my homework.. kill me now. I don't think that final would change my grades that much. Eff. Music and Pyschology I'm not really doing anything much, just chilling, watching presentations.. Fridays, Periods 1,5,6,7. Calculus AB final part two, which is the mulitple choice section of the final. French 2.. final on Unit 6. I fail at l'imperatif. I'm doomed. Eff, I hope Biaye doesn't base my grade off one test.. And finally, U.S. History.. Presentation worth 2,000 points in that class. I'm so doomed. One of our group members decided to drop out.. Which means.. our group is basically screwed.

Anyways, after that, I have to study for the SAT IIs. I'm taking Math 2 and Chemistry, and I'm going to be taking it at Logan High School. Wtf. Where the heck is Logan High School? Apparently, it's an hour's drive away, which means I'm going to have to wake up earlier than I would usually have to to get down to Logan to find the testing center, etc. God, I hate when this happens.. I just hope that it'll be worth taking it and that I won't have to take my SAT IIs over again.. After that.. Well. I'd basically be done for the school year. After coming home from SAT IIs, I'd probably take a nap. Then, start the tedious process of packing, and buying souvenirs for my host family, which by the way, I haven't gotten information on yet. I'm still wondering when YFU will send that info home..

Ugh. I'm so dead, I'm so dead, I'm so dead, I'm so dead. I'm just thinking about all the work that needs to be done before I leave.. I only have three school days left, and then I'm done.. I can hardly believe I have three days left.. CAN YOU BELIEVE I HAVE THREE DAYS LEFT? O_O This school year has gone by so fast.. practically flew by these last few days, but at the same time, it's stretching on for eternity. Or maybe just the fact that three is such a small number.. but then again.. that's approximately 72 hours.. 4920 minutes.. if I did my math correctly, 295200 seconds? Lawl the mental math-ness of it all is hurting my brains. Anyways, three days.. three school days.. finals, too much to do, too little time.. And the clock keeps ticking while I waste my time blogging..

Argh anyways, I haven't been feeling too well for the past week, period. Just harboring all these hurt/frustrated/irritated feelings towards more than one person. It's draining quite a lot of energy from me these days, and it doesn't help the fact that I'm only getting an average of three hours of sleep per day.. I feel like my facade is slipping, slowly, slowly, slipping down, and I'll be exposed, vulnerable.

No comments: