Tuesday, August 5, 2008

School's about to start..

Ah.. I just found a cut on my thumb.. and I don't even know how I got it..

Okay, so as I have suspected, it's been a while since I've updated this blog. However, you, the reader, are not missing out on much. It's been such a dull week except for the last day of work, which was held at Dave and Busters at the Great Mall. After work, which was around.. 12-ish, I walked around the mall with a couple friends and then they ditched me to go watch The Mummy.

I didn't mind, I don't care much for scary movies like that. I called up my best friend Julie and we hung out till around 6-ish and then we went home. That day, I bought stuff that totalled up to about.. Eh, I'd say about fifty bucks. Which is.. not a lot.. but still quite a sum.

That was Friday.

Saturday, I went to the mall again with Julie to watch The Dark Knight. I thought it was good, but everytime Bruce was in his Batman costume his voice would get all husky and really deep it was weird. The Joker gave me quite a scare. After the movie we went around the mall shopping and then we waited for my dad to come pick us up near the theater.

I didn't really do anything on Sunday.. Nothing to mention.

Yesterday, I actually started on my Simca cosplay because my friend Julie came over so we took the fabric I cut and sewed it together, and added a zipper.. and one sleeve. I'm waiting till she comes over again so that we can sew on the other sleeve and the collar. Hopefully, it'll be done by Halloween and I have the wig by then.

That's about it.. Nothing else to say, so I guess I'm done.

No comments: