Monday, August 25, 2008

School is here.

It's been quite a while since I've updated I guess.. I've been going to Water Polo conditioning, and I must say, it never ceases to leave me sore and tired after practice.. Today we went from 3-5, because it's the last day before school starts, but last week was terrible! from 8-10 and then 3-5.. well, actually, I skipped some practices because those were the boys practices..

Ahh, school's starting tomorrow and it doesn't even feel like it.. it's so strange how the summer passed by so fast.. it's been the same amount of time as all my other summers, but for some reason.. this year it just feels like it's been zooming by.. I wish I could slow time down or something.. I'm becoming a Junior.. it's probably going to be the hardest year I have ever experienced, and somehow I'm not looking forward to it. Probably the only reason I go to school is because I see my friends.. My parents aren't one to let me go places often, so it's the only place to hang out with friends and chill I guess.

I haven't even started on the writing portion of my AP homework.. It's due Sept. 2nd but.. I feel that I really should start now before it all piles up on me.. I haven't even started packing my backpack either.. Hmm.. Well. I guess that's it for now, I'll get back to typing blogs when I feel like I have some free time, but now that school's back, I hardly think I'll have time.

No comments: